What's New - Sprint 164
Jan 31 2023
We're excited to share with you the latest updates on our product. Over the past sprints, our team has been hard at work improving and adding new features to enhance your experience. We hope you find these updates useful and valuable. Here's a rundown of what we've been up to
- We have added the ability to collapse the left-hand menu.
- We have added the ability to remove a due date and/or working date.
- After creating a new task, the cursor was not moved to the next task. This issue has been resolved.
- When switching My Tasks to Recurring task, the data was taking a long to render. This issue has been resolved.
- The owner of a parent task will now be able to view all the subtasks in his MY Tasks when a user is assigned a parent task that has subtasks with several assignees.
- When a user selects the "Today" filter in the Completed Tasks, both today's and yesterday's results were displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- When a user creates a new task from the top bar, the tag tool tip displays N/A. This issue has been resolved.
- Task sequence numbers were sometimes incorrect. This issue has been resolved.
- For recurring tasks, when checking off subtasks and then refreshing, the items go back to being unchecked. This issue has been resolved.
- Users can now click anywhere in the folder element area to expand/collapse the folder list.
- When an assignee is removed from My Tasks, the task will also be removed.