What's New - Sprint 174
Apr 13 2023
We have pushed Sprint-174 to Production on 4/07/2023. In this sprint, we have been diligently testing our application, identifying any bugs that we have come across, and addressing them promptly in order to further enhance the quality of our product.
General Bug Fixes:
- 4127 - Weekly recurring tasks were getting duplicated. This issue has been fixed.
- 4616 - Same tasks were appearing on both the recently created tasks and tasks that needs attention tabs in the Daily Rollups email. This issue has been fixed.
- 4627 - Search results were listing archived projects. This issues has been fixed.
- 4176 - In some rare scenario, two tasks with same number was getting created. We have identified root cause and fixed the issue.
- 4672 - Points gained for re-piroritizing tasks were added to clean theme rather then equiped theme. This issue has been resolved.
- 4464 - We have resolved an issue with the task sequencing logic, ensuring that newly created tasks are now consistently displayed at the top of the backlog. Although this was a rare occurrence, we have taken the necessary steps to fix the issue and prevent it from happening again in the future.
- 4287 - In the Daily Rollups email, an empty task list was displayed when there were no tasks to work on. We have addressed this issue by implementing a fix that displays appropriate text indicating that there are no updates to report.