What's New - Sprint 172
Mar 28 2023
We have pushed Sprint-172 to Production on 3/27/2023. Our development team has been hard at work fixing the bugs reported. This release includes several important fixes that should improve your experience with our product.
- Recurring Tasks are now working as intended (finally!).
- Deactivated team members were still displayed under the Team section when the page was refreshed. This issue has been resolved.
- Archived projects were displayed in search results. This issue has been resolved.
- Attachments added in comments were not displayed in search results. This issue has been resolved.
- We have compressed profile image sizes for better performance.
- Sub-task completion dates and times were updated with the parent task's completion date and time when the parent task was marked as completed after the sub-task. This issue has been resolved.
- Filters were not working for recurring tasks. This issue has been resolved.
- Previously, the workspace user list displayed team members who had not yet accepted the invitation. This issue has now been resolved.
- Some users in the Team section were displayed multiple times. This issue has been resolved.
- The project info displayed the project creator multiple times, and the project creator was also displayed multiple times in the assignee dropdown of a task. This issue has been resolved.