What's New - Sprint 163
Jan 24 2023
We're excited to share with you the latest updates on our product. Over the past sprints, our team has been hard at work improving and adding new features to enhance your experience. We hope you find these updates useful and valuable. Here's a rundown of what we've been up to
- Added Account Deletion feature. (Under settings)
- Added Tutorial Section for Project Basics
- Added new design for Admin->Manage Users Screen (clean theme only for now, other themes to be updated later)
- Animation issues in Arcade and the gaming theme have been resolved.
- The total points to go to the next level are displaying 0 for new users. This issue has been resolved.
- When a user deletes their existing account, they could not create new accounts. This issue has been resolved.
- When a previously created task is modified with a project, tag, size, and due date, the second task does not appear in the backlog. This issue has been resolved.
- We have fixed the performance issue when completing and un-completing tasks.
- When a user updates an existing task in the backlog or My Focus and types quickly, the letters do not display until the user stops typing. This issue has been resolved.
- Unable to remove the project from a task using the remove project option from the project drop-down. This issue has been resolved.
- When you open filters, the focus should be inside the input box. This issue has been resolved.